Tuesday 7 February 2012

THE STORY OF US .


    


THIS IS THE STORY OF US .

no one knows how hard it was for me being in boarding school except for those who had been there and walked in my shoes passing through this path of life . its hard , you bet it was ! but im GLAD it was hard for me IF it WAS NOT , then i'll never meet my dear angels , NOR SYAHIDA and SUE ADELINA .

since there were only form 5 students and the form 4 in school , THE GAP BETWEEN JUNIORS AND SENIORS were HUGE ! the juniors werent s'posed to act the way i did . i WAS S'POSE to lay low , stay away from the seniors , not to be friends with the guys ESPECIALLY the seniors , watch my behavior ( i HAD to be girly girl instead of myself) . THE PROBLEM WAS ....

CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT !
the problem was i DID not do any of those things . okay , im not the kind of person who people could mould into some specific behaviour or certain characteristic as they pleased . im much more than that . IM STUBBORN and CONFIDENT. if the decision was wrong then i'll be telling it is , despite who the person is . HELL I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE FIRST RULES was THE SENIORS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT . 
 yup , myself confident really got me into big mess this time! 

when others were harsh on me . some ALMOST made me cried and SOME SUCCEED at making me. SUE ADELINA was there , sorry !! not WAS , i s'pose to use IS ALWAYS there for me. i dunno how we both could be friends. i just dont know but one thing for sure , ALLAH sent her to me. SUE ADELINA was the prettiest girl in school , so people were puzzled thinking on how could a plain girl ( yup that's me) being friends with an AMAZING IDOL in school ? i couldnt count the money she spend on me buying ice creams all the time at our school koperasi :) SHE EVEN FORCED ME TO EAT THEM ! she's an ice creams monster :)  i was on the drama team and she was on this magnificent ZAPIN team representing our school to everywhere ! we had no relation . my stuff and her's were TOTALLY different ! acting and she-dancing.  last year , during my crucial and tiring SPM , she came to see me . she even baked some rainbow cupcakes for me . how i wish i could have them again ! they were SUPER DELICIOUS ! there were times i hope she was there for me cz she always knows how to settle things cz i dont ! she taught me to let go and forgive. since then , im a forgiver :) HAHAHA. kiddin . thank you akak . i;ll be out from the school if it wasnt for you . THANK YOU . forgetting you ? errr , i will :)  NEVER !! i miss the times when we stayed up all night gosipping bout our life until we forgot to do our homeworks that we were scolded and yelled at on the next morning :) SUE ADELINA , a beautiful named angel <3 she's my guardian angel. if only i could pay her for all the kindness and tenderness , i would . but for the rest of my life , i COULD never pay her . not even with my life . I LOVE YOU .someday , you may forget me . but dont worry , if you did , you'll find me in your heart - a place i'll be staying forever if you let me .




NOR SYAHIDA,
thank you for everything . yes , we started off badly . i hated you and you hated me . hahaha. you thought that i was too BRAVE and of course STUBBORN . i was rude , insolence , rebellious . that was your thought of me. but you were wrong. i was determined to prove myself better than your thought . we were dormmates .  i dont TRUST others THE WAY I TRUSTED you . no one in the dorms understand me the way you did . at that moment , i know, our friendship will be  treasured for the rest of my life . i begun to love you as if you were my blood sister . each time i opened wide our dorm door , you was the one i hope to see. and each time you were not at your place or on your bed , i would be devastated. really , i would be . our dormmates thought you were selfish , THEY WERE WRONG ! and im sorry for them ,they couldnt see the REAL you !  dont worry , its their lost not ours :) i hate to see tears dripping of your face . i HATE that . you were so caring . you were the one supporting me when all the seniors kept on making cruel joke out of me. you said they were jealous . and i know they were ! that's why they kept on getting on our nerves :) what would i be without you , dear? remember all the wedges you gave me each time ijat bought them for you ? remember all the simple addmath solutions you taught me ? remember the last night that you and i were dormates ? i remembered all , even the tiniest details ! i miss your pink hangers , your mental illness , your snore that woke me up everynight . i remembered all. i hope you have space in your heart cz i wanna fit into it . i still owe you a keychain , that is if you've got strong memories. yup , i gave you a purple sweater for our PD and i was s'posed to give you a keychain but till this day , i didnt . im sorry , i'll find ways to make it up for you . promise . LOVE YOU TILL DEATH . NOPE ! LOVE YOU FOREVER .










I COULD NEVER REPAY YOU . MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU BOTH THE BEST !AMIN.






LOVE,
SHAZLISALETTO

2 comments:

  1. i'm touched shaz. thanks bcoz loving me that much. tak sangka gila :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih bukan pada saya . pada ALLAH . kerana DIA kita berjumpa :) Alhamdulillah :) saya selalu doa masa kat sekolah tolong kuat kan saya . rupanya ALLAH bagi akak akak kat saya :)

      Delete