Tuesday 25 June 2013

If It Is For The Best , Love .










when others are asking for the space in her heart , she looked away because she knew at that moment he was all she wanted to be with . She didnt even tell him because she knows she wouldnt even stand a chance . She was comparing herself with other pretty girls . She made herself believe that she wasnt even worthy of any .




She spend her whole life since to just get over him . She never did succeed , not even today .


thinking of going away sucks.She needed to leave him here,worrying every seconds. Its funny she doesnt even know he is leaving anyway .

She tell herself for countless time , it is time to let go .
but moving on from him is impossible .

so now ,

tell me how to forget when all i have been trying to do is forgetting .

tell me how to forget when all i can do is remember .

tell me how to forget  everything when everything is YOU ?

dont make me forget , i wont forget , i cant forget you .


Millions of  heartbreaking moments , and I keep on asking why is this one is so lethal ?

Does love is bounded by time ? Tell me .

It wasnt his fault , It was hers .


Jangan putuskan semua di sini , kita usaha sehabis baik untuk kejar segala impian dan cita cita . Biar yang lain nya ALLAH aturkan .Seandainya di sana nanti atau di mana mana pun , ada yang lebih sempurna dari aku , be with her .YOU deserves so much more than what I am . yang penting , you're happy  :)  .After all , Jodoh itu rahsia ALLAH . In Sha ALLAH im trying my best untuk REDHA .




I . A 




SHAZLIYANA