Monday 5 November 2012

MAMA .

MAMA - well some may not call your mother as mama but the thing is she is the woman in the world , the ONLY one you will listen to regardless at that moment you were really pissed off  :)

 A friend of mine had just lose his . I was being at my best to console him , to comfort him . He was strong but I know - He is trying hard to be one . He didnt come to class for a week (or at least i thought i was a week or so ) , his mother died of organs malfunction . there was no word , nothing i could use to describe my feeling back then . Inside - i was devastated .

I could never imagine , I would never have the guts to imagine - losing my mum .

He told me :

 i was really sad . i am now . i cried . i was closed with her , and now she's gone . i am trying to be the best , pious son so that my prayer for her will be accepted by ALLAH . that is the least i can do for her and for my love towards her . i wasnt me before , i was horrible . i didnt listen , i didnt obeyed her .


He was so calm - no . he was too calm telling me the awful story . i was the one who did all the sobbing and crying . how could he be so strong , how could you be , Shazliyana ? He said  'moms know best!' . well i kinda disagree - we had different choices in fashion okay ! :)


He said : you're still have your mom , right ? well , obey her . do your best FOR her . Always think of her whenever you caught yourselves doing something ridiculous or bad , something that will make her sad . something that will make her cry . you're lucky - you have her . im okay , just dont be all that sympathy kind of attitude , please ? treat me the way you did before all this craps happened . Friends have made me strong to endure all this , i am very glad to have all of you .

Oh ALLAH , please take me instead of my mum . Let her live longer . I am not strong enough for this . Make my siblings and I to become pious daughters so that all our prayers for Mama will be accepted . Grant her your Jannah . Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin .


LOVE YOU WITH ALL THE HEARTS I HAVE

<- - - - -  Mama <3 sooo pretttyyyy . jelessssssyyy = = '






2 comments:

  1. you have your mom's smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al fatihah for his mother. Full of grateful to Allah for our great parents. Alhamdulillah, we still can see their smiles :')

    ReplyDelete