Thursday 23 January 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMALIN :*



Baby , you've made it through your 19th !! well , welcome to 20th years of life babe !

during your 19th , lots have happened :)
those moments where we laughed our guts out , where we cried together and having fun with stuff (and boys too . HAHAHAHAH )

ye tahu tahu kita tak cantik mana tapi tapi tapi takkan lah nak yang biasa biasa kan ? macam aisshhh mana boleh macam tu ! HAHA

My Dear Bestfriend : Amalin



I have nothing to offer you Amalin , on your 20th birthday ; but only my friendship  and loyalty for years and many years ahead .

You  know , so  many  good  friends  have  either  lost  contact  with  each  other  or  forget  one  and another  because  distance  keeps  them  apart.  I’m so  very  glad  that  we  have  failed  the  distance !  you’re  always  here  for  me .. and  believe  me,  each time  I  tell you ‘’im always here’’ I do mean it. Happy Birthday Amalin, may  ALLAH   bless  you  in  everyways.  I  love  you … - Shaz-



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. Maceh angat angat tak lupa buat blogpost everyearr. nanti i tulis satu tangkap leleh leleh hingus u baca. kk. tapi ps ps. gamba yg u pilih to photoshop terlebih angat. ngehehe. please guna yang omel natural cikit wakakakka. sempat komplen tu. xoxo. love u.

    ReplyDelete