Friday 18 October 2013

You're Not On My List , Love .

Is it today that i've learnt all that i wanted are on a list i've made ?

Im being harsh on myself but only because i know my capabilities.
sometimes it scares me of knowing what im capable of doing .

All of my goals are completely reachable yet a thing may backfires all.A thing ,what's really is the thing?

It's LOVE .

you're my last and let it be that way .  You , being so far away from me - is a new beginning .

Right now , all i ever need is FOCUS . I dont see how my future will involve you , I couldnt picture you in mine anyway .


today and forever shall be ,

NEED TO CONSTANTLY check upon my list.what's in it need FOCUS.what's not,should never be cared for .

Goodluck and Goodbye .


SHAZLIYANA .


No comments:

Post a Comment