Monday 28 October 2013

I THOUGHT IT WAS HARD . IT WASNT. I JUST NEEDED TIME :)

Moving over has never been this hard but eventually , i did tho it consumed so many days and nights. Never did I plan to fall for anyone in any ways yet i fell in so deep , too deep . Each time i used to make myself believe that ''i'm okay'', really ... i was not at all.

staying away doesnt mean letting go . staying away doesnt mean not moving on .

Each time you come around again , i couldnt resist .  I swore myself not to let you in , not ever . So i've come out with plans to get me off you . I must say , what I've done takes up courage in me just to think of it, let alone doing it . But i have to , i know i have to .

I cut off all connections between us , so I couldnt find you anymore like I always wanted to
and you ...
and you couldnt come back like you always do , love .


It has been almost 2 weeks since , i guess we're both fine .

I dont know where you're at .
I dont know who you're with .
I dont know a thing about you anymore .

and I dont know how much longer this will be .

I very much hope for you not to....not to come around again.We dont need this , dont we ? Our focus NOW lies only for our future, our parents and our careers .


Just please , wherever you are , whoever you're with , whatever you do .. take care and stay safe Iqmal Amir :)



SHAZLIYANA 




No comments:

Post a Comment